Suggested and intended improvements
There have been many excellent suggestions for improvements to the wiki. Not all of them can be implemented within the scope of the FIThydro project, but the wiki development and maintenance will continue after the project ends.
If you have additional suggestions, please write them in the discussion page here or email them to email@example.com.
- 1 Improvements to come within the FIThydro project
- 2 Suggestions that are being considered
Improvements to come within the FIThydro project
Suggestions that are being considered
Add articles for removal of bank protection and removal of debris (sediment measures).
Improve classification tables
- Define groups of fish species (gravel spawners, eels, etc)
- Create a column for comments
- Add category to "Does measure require loss of power production". There should be one option if the measure does not influence power production at all and another if it influences it through head loss or loss of efficiency in production (see Fish guidance structures with wide bar spacing for examples of this))
Add combination matrix to solution articles
With the list of which solutions work well together, add tables to Solutions articles for which measures it can be combined with.
List of articles that need editing (refer to the discussion page or the note at the top of the page)
- To add an article to this category, add the "Needs improvement" category at the bottom along with the other categories.